We offer a wide variety of mental health services at multiple locations. Services include individual, family, and group therapy; problem-solving treatment focused on home or school issues; treatment to help children heal from trauma; coordinated care with the school, home and community; crisis intervention; medication support services; psychological testing; and school-based services.
You may need mental health services if you:
- Find negative thoughts or feelings interfering with your work or home life
- Have thoughts about harming yourself or others
- No longer enjoy your favorite activities
- Have increased your use of alcohol or other substances to cope
Your child may need mental health services if they:
- Have had a change in temperament or demeanor, such as increased irritability
- Are finding school more difficult than they used to or having more peer conflicts
- Refuse to engage
- Say things implying they might hurt others or themselves.
Treatment methods used
- Treatment Method Child-Parent Psychotherapy
- Managing and Adapting Practices
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services
- Wraparound Program Services
- Individual, Family or Group Therapy
- Multidisciplinary Assessment Team
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Seeking Safety (helping people attain safety from trauma and/or substance abuse)
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Crisis Oriented Recovery Services
You may be eligible for our mental health services if you are enrolled in Medi-Cal have infants, children, or young adults up to 21 years old who need services.