You can make a difference in the life of a child with a direct donation.
Text give2kidz to 56512 and click on the link to enter your payment information.
For more detailed instructions, click here.
Other ways to Give
- Special Events – Your support of these events help fund programs and services that will make a significant difference in the lives of the children and families served by Bienvenidos.
- Major Gifts – You can be a part of Bienvenidos’ continuing efforts to provide the highest level of services.
- Stock Donations – By donating appreciated assets, you can make a lasting contribution while receiving tax benefits such as charitable income tax deductions and capital gains tax savings. Please check with your financial advisor or attorney for more details.
- Pledge – Make an on-going monthly/quarterly pledge gift to be given on a specific date/month.
- Matching Gifts – Many companies will match, doubling or tripling the value of employees’ personal gifts. If your company participates in a gift-matching program, ask your human resources department for details on making a matching donation.
- Planned Giving – This is the gift you give to yourself. By including Bienvenidos in your estate plan, you will make a difference in the lives of so many, and achieve tax benefits for your family.
- Host a “Help-y Hour” fundraising event where your bar, restaurant, or store donates proceeds to our organization. Click here for the latest Help-y Hour.
- Holiday Toy Drive – Holidays can be the most difficult time for children in foster care and at-risk families. Make a child’s holiday brighter by contributing to our annual toy drive. Subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you don’t miss it!
- In-Kind Donations – Donate goods or services directly to the organization.
For more information on ways to help, please call Maxine Moshay at (213) 785-5927.