Planned gifts are sometimes referred to as “stop-and-think” gifts – they require some planning and help from your professional advisors. You can create win-win solutions for you, Bienvenidos Children’s Center, and your family.
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings
- You can receive income for life in return for your gift
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime
- You can direct your gift to a particular Bienvenidos program
By including Bienvenidos Children’s Center in your will, or by making other legacy gifts, you will be helping to ensure that funds for children and families at risk will be available in the future. Make a gift today and witness the benefits of your generosity, or arrange for a gift for after your lifetime—both offer appealing tax and financial benefits for you and your family.
If you have not yet created your will, please consider leaving a bequest to Bienvenidos.
Be a part of the next generation helping children. With a variety of deferred gift options, you can provide sustained support to ensure all children have a happy childhood— while tailoring a program to fit your specific tax and estate planning needs.
Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.